What better way to experience Balloons over Waikato than from above? Gift yourself or a loved one an experience of a lifetime and book in a balloon ride during the Festival. You will take off with around 20 other hot air balloons and go where the wind takes you.
Spaces are limited so get in quick!
Balloon Rides - With Kiwi Balloon Company
· Rides cost $390.00 per adult and $310 per child (7 - 12 years). Minimum age is 7 years old and they must be over 1.1metres (as you are not able to hold your child whilst in the basket)
· Flights last approximately 30 minutes
· Passengers will be expected to check in for their flights by 6am. Flights will take off at approximately 7.30am each day between the 15th and 19th of March 2022
· Flights are weather dependent and subject to availability. Times may vary from above due to weather, you must allow for four hours duration
· All flights are booked through the Hamilton i-SITE Visitor Centre. To make a booking, simply call 07 958 5960 or email [email protected].
· It is mandatory that all passengers must be fully vaccinated (due to the inability to social distance in a hot air balloon basket and the chase vehicle). You will be asked to present your Covid19 vaccine pass on the day of flight.